As of November 13, these are the Nature Calgary protocols for field trips.
In and Outside City Single Destination Trips
A single destination trip is one where participants meet at a designated location and proceed on foot.
- Maximum of 10 Participants plus leader.
- Participants must be members of Nature Calgary.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Participants must sign a waiver form either on site or bring one already signed. Bring your own pen to sign the waiver form.
- Masks or face shields must be worn when outside the vehicle.
- Carpooling should only be done with occupants of the same household or bubble.
- Refrain from sharing scopes, binoculars, field guides etc outside of your bubble.
Outside City Multiple Destination Trips
A multiple destination trip is one where participants drive between locations. For example birding multiple locations during the trip.
- Maximum of 5 vehicles plus the leader’s vehicle.
- Plus all protocols listed in A above.