The annual Nature Calgary banquet features food, fellowship and a notable guest speaker. The 2019 banquet will be on Saturday, October 19 and will feature Dr. Robert Berdan, nature photographer.
Purchase your tickets to the 2019 banquet.
Every year, guest speakers are invited to share their experiences, research and passion for nature. Previous speakers have included:
- Dr. Robert Berdan (2019) – Nature photographer
- The Wardens (2018) – Folksingers from Canmore
- Chic Scott (2017) – Celebrating the towns of the Bow Valley
- Joh Acorn (2016) – The best Alberta birding spots
- Kevin van Tighem (2015) – On the need to protect Alberta’s headwaters
- Bob Saunders (2014) – Kayaking from Great Slave Lake to Chesterfield Inlet on Hudson’s Bay
- Jon Turk (2013) – Circumnavigation of Ellesmere Island
- Karsten Heuer (2012) – On travels and a passion for nature
- Andrew Brash (2011) – Climbing Mount Everest
- Dr. Stephen Herrero
- Ben Gadd
Support the annual banquet
Thank you to the many donors and volunteers that have contributed to many successful banquets. To donate a door prize, please contact the banquet committee coordinator (Penny Smith, 403-283-9260). To volunteer, please contact Penny Smith (403-283-9260) or Melanie Seneviratne (403-815-1275).